Our clients especially appreciate the quality of our products that meet current standards and tests:
• PMI testing
• Penetrant testing
• Hydraulic testing
• 3.1 and 3.2 certification
• and more.
Moreover, they know that they also benefit from manufacturing lead times that only Traimeca Pyro can meet. Whether dealing with simple construction or a more complex project, all our expertise is focused on the slightest details of parts that are often made to measure.
To meet the requirements of all types of projects, we have an annual production capacity of over 30,000 thermowells.
• Ultrasonic concentricity testing
• Positive Material Identification (PMI), with portable INNOV-X analyser (X-ray fluorescence)
• Inspection of welds through COFREND II penetrant testing (in accordance with EN 473)
• Internal hydraulic testing max 500 bar
• External hydraulic testing max 700 bar
• Radiographic testing of welds in accordance with CODAP 2000 and ASME standards (minimum 3 X-ray images for each part)
• Radiographic testing of concentricity (2 X-ray images for each part)
• Ultrasonic testing of welds according to ASME and European standards
• Measurement of the ferrite content in the finished part (using FERITSCOPE FMP30)
• EN10204 3.2 Certification
• Laboratory tests:
• Hardness tests
• Resilience at different temperatures in accordance with ASTM standards
• Micrography 400x
• Corrosion tests in accordance with ASTM standards